Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States

I am a hard working wife and mother of one great son.I have totally changed my life from a fast paced city girl who was very high maintenance to a country girl who is trying to slow down.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Patsy

Here is my big girl. Poor thing is in heat. She has been bellowing all day. Shs has a date with a bull in August.

Here is a side view. I know she still is a overwieght but she has lost quite a bit since she had the calf. I feel bad she has been alone for so long. We are buying a heifer and a steer, both calves, when they are weaned. So hopefully she will have company soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Jenny said...

Patsy is just beautiful. I wish I could get more weight ON Mona..she is just one of those cows who try to be thin no matter how much I feed. Everyone tells me she is just right..but I like my pets a little on the chubby side and she sure isn't.
I hope Patsy is pregnant by now!! and your new calves are so pretty!!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home